from the TrafficWonker Blog
With Pinterest generating 90% of all social media shares on the web, visibility on this site should be the most important goal for your business.If you aren't convinced yet, consider these facts:
1) 27% of the Pinterest accounts created in 2016 were added by Fortune 500 companies including Exxon Mobile, Wal-Mart, and Apple.
2) 30% of Pinterest users prefer browsing this site over watching TV.
3) 41% of Pinterest users have a household income of $50k+.
4) 69% of Pinterest users have a clear intention of purchasing products when they visit the site.
5) Pinterest visitors spend 60% more than Facebook visitors, making Pinterest the most valuable social media site for web retailers.
6) Pinterest is vying for the top spot as the world's most popular search engine, second only to Google owned search engines.
That's quite an impressive report card for a site that launched 2010.
Here's one more unfortunate fact:
89% of all posts/pins aren't shared more that 100 times on social media. This book will help you to be part of the top 11%.
Over the next 21 days you'll get easy-to-understand tasks that you'll be able to complete in about an hour a day. Not only will you go from Pinterest marketing newbie to having a fully optimized Pinterest account, but you'll likely have 200+ more followers and a fully automated marketing campaign in place.
Hi, I'm Andy Fling, the founder of TrafficWonker.com. I help small business owners and bloggers build businesses they love through Pinterest marketing.
In my free time I play the trumpet, draw, hang out with family and friends, and play fetch with our dog Chester - he rolls the ball and I fetch it.
Learn how many How many boards the most successful pinner's have.
The TrafficWonker team conducted a study and discovered that the average number of boards on accounts owned by pinners with 300K+ followers is 56 boards.
Learn how to find quality group boards.
The best resource to help you find quality group boards is PinGroupie.com. This book will also help you know what you'll need to look for as your search for the perfect boards.
Learn how to write effective Pinterest board descriptions.
It's just not a mater of writing a few words that help you visitors know what they'll find on you boards. You need to know how they're getting to your boards.
Table of Contents
Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Collaborative (Group) Boards
The Perfect Pin
Pin Image Design
Enter your name and email to request a free support call. We'll spend one hour with you on Skype or phone, reviewing your Pinterest account and goals and talk about how TrafficWonker can help you achieve them.