When you create your TrafficWonker.com account, you are forming a binding contract with TrafficWonker.com (Wave Music, LLC), agreeing to the Terms of Service outlined below. You also agree that you are at least 13 years of age. If you do not agree, please do not use this site.
Publishing to Pinterest
As a member you may schedule content for publication on Pinterest, including photos/graphics, comments and links. You retain all rights to the content you publish using our tools and are solely responsible for all content.
All graphic designs, articles, and code found on TrafficWonker.com are property of TrafficWonker.com (Wave Music,LLC), the owner and operator of this website.
As a member we ask you to respect the rights of others. We ask that all graphics, pictures and comments are your own, or that you have purchased these graphics or photos/stock photos, or to the best of your knowledge they are in the public domain.
TrafficWonker.com may terminate or suspend your account at any time, without notice to you if spamming is detected. Basically don't jam your followers SmartFeeds the same pin over and over again.
TrafficWonker.com cares a lot about the kind of content that is published with our service. Some content may have adult themes, like intimacy counseling or breast health checks. This is acceptable. "R-rated" content is not acceptable. Basically, boobies, bad words, and other stuff you wouldn't want your kids to see shouldn't be published with TW.
Payment and Refunds
By creating an account on TrafficWonker you agree:
1) A free 30-Day trial is offered to each person upon signing up for service. No financial obligation is entered into during this period, but you are considered a "member" and agree that you are bound by all terms of service.
2) TrafficWonker.com reserves the right to change fee structure at any time by posting an updated fee structure on our website and/or emailing a notification of changes to the fee structure.
3) If any member violates this agreement, we reserve the right to terminate all accounts that this member created and will not offer a refund.
4) If some circumstance prevents us from processing your payment, we will attempt to contact you by email and we will suspend access to your account until your payment can be successfully processed.
5) You agree to pay for the service plan that you agreed to regardless of its effectiveness.
6) TrafficWonker.com will provide a refund only if we terminate our service to you before the end of a payment period for which you have already paid. There is no other situation to which we will be obligated to offer a refund. At our discretion, we may offer a refund in "unusual" situations. If you feel your situation qualifies as "unusual" you are welcome to submit a request for a refund. Programming errors that result in modest losses and short term website outages will not apply.
TrafficWonker.com may terminate or suspend your account at any time, with or without cause or notice to you.
In regards to members using our services or visitors to the site, Traffic Wonker is not responsible or liable for any infections or contaminations of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the information and materials contained on this site. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
In regards to payment processing, TrafficWonker.com complies with all applicable laws and uses PayPal payment processing exclusively and abides by their Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the products on this site, and their potential to grow the visibility of your business on Pinterest. Many factors will determine your actual results.